Friday, February 24, 2017

Satanist' Rune

Shining moon of the dark night.
Listen to the Satanist's Rune.
To the south, then to the east.
To the north, then to the west.
I have come to call thee forth.
Through the fire, then through the air.
Through the earth, then through the water.
Work my desires.
By the wand, then by the athame.
By the pentacle, then by the cup.
Listen to my words.
By the spear, then by the sword.
By the shield, then by the cauldron.
Awaken all into my life.
The Satanist's Blade of Power.
Manifest as the charm is made.
The Dark Gods and the Dark Goddesses.
Lend your help unto my dark crafts.
Yaldabaoth.
By your magical rite.
Work my will.
By the powers of the land, the powers of the sea and the powers of the space.
It will do.
So it is done.
By the might of the moon and of the sun.
Be it done as the dark craft has been chanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment