Saturday, March 4, 2017

Satanic Ballad

I have been beyond the acausal,
Where nightshades are dark and cells grow
And I have heard and I have seen,
What righteous folks would fear to know.
I have heard.
In the still of the midnight,
Upon a far hilltop.
From a note that echoed throughout the darkness,
The sound of the heathen's horn
And I have seen the fire ablaze
And the glittering of a magical sword,
And within the inner eye I beheld.
Yaldabaoth, the sabbat's king.
I drank the elixer and broke the seal
And drank in Baphomet's name.
I linked my hands together to make a ring
And laughed and leaped the star game.
Little what the townsfolk wreck,
When they lay in their beds.
Beyond the universe, beneath the stars,
A merry go around of dread
And around the circle had spunned,
Until the gates spranged open,
That the bars of the boundaries it's courses,
From the spiritual realms that shines far.
I have been and i have seen,
In the magical worlds to other places.
For all in the world may praise or blame,
For the banned or blessings naught I care.
For I have been beyond the universe.
Where meadows are sweet and roses grow
And there is such music that I did hear,
As the world of righteous shall never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment